2020 Parent / Child Golf Tournament
Sponsored by Prosperity Bank
Welcome to the 2020 Parent / Child Golf Tournament at Ratliff Ranch Golf Links, sponsored by Prosperity Bank. To help everyone during these difficult times, we will be posting scores, flight information, results and all tournament related information on this website to help inform all players this year.
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, we ask that you follow these rules when coming out to Ratliff Ranch Golf Links:
- Mask are required when entering the clubhouse
- Practice social distancing when ever possible
- Avoid large groups unless you are wear a mask or practicing social distancing
- If you are feeling sick or have a fever, stay home and notify the golf shop.
To help keep large groups from forming prior to the round, we ask that all participants to not arrive at the course no later than 45 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Tee times will begin on Saturday at 9:00 am
- Tee times will begin on Sunday at 8:00 am
- Results will be posted daily on this site, or you can see those results on the Ratliff Ranch Golf Links website: www.ratliffranchgolfodessa.com website.
- Please make sure when checking your tee time that you are on the correct day
- Flights will be determined after Saturday's round
- Lunch will be provided on Saturday only, it will be either ham or turkey sandwich, chips & drink
- Spectators are not allowed this year due to COVID-19 concerns, just players only
CHECKLIST FOR ADULT RECREATION SPORT PARTICIPANTS
About minimum health protocols:
The following are the minimum recommended health protocols for all individuals participating in adult recreation sports. These minimum health protocols are not a limit on the health protocols that individuals may adopt. Individuals are encouraged to adopt additional protocols consistent with their specific needs and circumstances to help protect the health and safety of all Texans.
The virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to others by infected persons who have few or no symptoms. Even if an infected person is only mildly ill, the people they spread it to may become seriously ill or even die, especially if that person is 65 or older with pre-existing health conditions that place them at higher risk. Because of the hidden nature of this threat, everyone should rigorously follow the practices specified in these protocols, all of which facilitate a safe and measured reopening of Texas. The virus that causes COVID-19 is still circulating in our communities. We should continue to observe practices that protect everyone, including those who are most vulnerable.
Please note, public health guidance cannot anticipate every unique situation. Individuals should stay informed and take actions based on common sense and wise judgment that will protect health and support economic revitalization.
Health protocols for participants:
Consistent with the actions taken by many individuals across the state, consider wearing cloth face coverings (over the nose and mouth) when participating in the adult recreation sports event and practice. If available, individuals should consider wearing non-medical grade face masks.
- Screen the participant before attending the adult recreation event or practice for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19:
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing Muscle pain
Repeated shaking with chills Headache
Loss of taste or smell Sore throat
Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
Carry and use hand sanitizer regularly, including before and after every meal and activity